Saturday, 27 November 2010

excerpts

So I'm thinking about the first night we met....
I'd been watching him for a couple days, but never had an opportunity. There I was, sitting at that table out under the stars with my cousin, and HE walked in. though he'd been friendly before (even hugging me hello on one occasion) he was so cool that night. He nodded at me, can you believe that!? I swear to God I was more hurt than I expected. I mean, when he walked in I was basically floating, levitating if you like, and then ...dum da da dum..the nod! man, I dropped so hard I nearly got stuck in the ditch I made on impact. You think I couldn't be any more embarrassed? You'd be wrong. He did come over..finally, because his daddy brought him and introduced us. My whole face went as red as that time I got the bitching sunburn. *big sigh* I was 21, and needed a man's father to fix me up, yep I was doing really well for myself.

I remember looking up at him and commenting on our mutual shame. Then he smiled at me, and man oh man, that was it. Your girl was done, I mean you didn't have to stick a fork in me, it was time to put this cake to cool. That smile!!!!!!!!!! it was like lightning flashed, the electricity between us was pretty obvious.

He sat on a stool higher than my chair, making me have to look up at him, he even declined my invitation to sit with me when a chair became available. I later learned (he admitted) this was because he was enjoying the view down the back of my pants. You know how it is ladies, big ass, little waist, leaves a gap when you sit because you need to buy a size up to fit the hips. He loves my ass almost as much as I hate it. I hate my ass almost as much as I love him. I hate my black girl booty, the ethnicities (is that even a word) didn't really mix well. Kinda like a bar drink in layers, neither shaken nor stirred.

Anyway, back to that night. We talked about anything, everything and every other thing in between. then he said he had to leave. Then he asked if I'd still be there when he got back. that night had more ups and down than a rollercoaster at an amusement park.
Then he left me.... story of our life...


tbc.................

2 comments:

  1. I await with baited breath.... Nice work Vee!

    ReplyDelete