Tuesday, 23 September 2008

current mood: pepperpot

I was up @ 4am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep for a bit. I could explain why I was wide awake but I won't. Maybe I should have put fingertips to keys then. You know they (yes them again) say that all things happen for a reason, and you may not be able to see the reason right then and there, but it'll become clear one day. Well I'm sitting here wondering what the reason is that a nice guy would be thrown at me for a few days then taken away. And before you start, no it's not going to happen. I'm not attached in the sense that I'm going to start bawling down the place at night, or day, but I was getting used to having this person within a 20 minute radius you know.
It's nice to see someone (who is not ashamed and actually rather proud) tell you where they come from and where they want to go, and it's obvious that they are actually working towards their goals. So many people today are looking for the quick buck, it's really rather refreshing.
It's just a shame because I was actually starting to like this one. Thoughtful, funny,caring...and I'm not even going to get into the other categories, because I think that I might actually be sad about it.
Oh well I suppose the reason will make itself clear pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment