Thursday, 5 June 2008

I live in a country where most everybody has jacked up teeth. So this morning I finally went to the dentist to have the broken tooth seen about. Why oh why did I have to wake up to get there for 9am only to have her poke and prod and poke around in my mouth, and now (well past 2 hours later) though she said it would be fine in 2 hours, I still cannot feel my top lip. It is a hot day, I walked to the dentist and then down the road and then into the stores (where I got a sexy dress...to wear absolutely nowhere) and back, panting like a dog because one side of my mouth is numb and drinking water will only have me dribbling. Top that off with me sneezing every two steps, cause pollen is dancing the Charleston in my damn nose, and it makes for a less than happy bunny.
Well at least I got some yarn and a dress. But pray tell why is some man so drunk he's slurring (@ 11:sumn am) walking behind me chatting 'I like the way you walk, I like the way you walk'? It's time for these people to send my travel documents and let me get the hell out of Dodge. I have concluded that either Prince ''I like black chicks'' Charles has my passport under his bed or MI5 consider me some strange security risk. Yes, just as much as Austin Powers, and ain't nobody shagging me at the minute.

One more thing, I was recently told ''don't come home, no man here''. Um???????????????
What the eff is that supposed to mean? Because I'm female I'm looking for man? Any female who wants to go back to her native country is only doing so to look man? I can't live without a man? I tell you if it wasn't for the amusement factor that some people provide I'd lock off a whole lot more people than I already have. To the best of my knowledge, I am not 'looking man'. But then again I am female, so I must just not realise my role in life is to look man and breed for him.

*shakes head and goes to catch a few zzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment