Friday, 29 February 2008

Pictures

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I prefer being behind the camera than in front of it. I got into taking photos of myself for someone and now that someone is no longer with me, I don't really see the point, I'm never really inspired. However sometime when I get the phototakeouting bug I use myself as a guinea pig, since I have no one else. Yesterday I took a picture of myself that has fast become my favourite photo of myself anyway. I absolutely love it. The sick thing is, that as soon as I saw the photo I thought about that person who used to be the recipient, because he would really love the picture too. I honestly wrestled with myself about sending it to him, but then I came to my senses.......choices.

anyhoo just thought I'd share that with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment