Sunday, 10 February 2008

Lazy Sunday

Well my mother's gone to her home and I should be happy. But I'm not, I still don't have the house to myself. Dammit I need to win the lottery, so I could buy a small island and build on it. I'm anti social at best. Yes I hear you all saying I'm lying. While I have been known to be quite the party animal in my youthical days (ok sometimes in my old age too)I like and need my space. My sister swears I have a mild form of OCD. She may be right, I'm not Adrian Monk, but dammit when you move something put it back exactly how I left it. It seriously upsets me. My cousin is here until the end of March. *Why me lord* He is like a damn fowl, goes to bed early and gets up at the crack of dawn. When I finally roll out of bed and get to the kitchen to make a cup of tea (cause he drink out all me Milo)I'm standing there like an ass for a few seconds until I realise he didn't plug the kettle back in. Sounds trivial doesn't it, but it annoys me, and why couldn't he just put it back in the exact position that I left it in? I notice the 2 mm that it's out of place by. I not even shame.
*SIGH*
I'm in a bad mood today, I need something and I can't get it and it's bothering me. Why today I haven't the foggiest, but I wish this gnawing in my tummy would stop. Though that could just be the worms demanding feeding.
And I'm homesick. Right now I'd just love to be on my back porch feeling the Caribbean breeze rock my hammock back and forth.
I gotta say that my mood improved greatly when I got an unexpected e-mail from my best friend. If I were home it'd be a text or call, but I'll take the e-mail and be happy.
So I'm off to drown the worms or something along those lines. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Well veve you could always buy Baliceaux it's up for 20 million. But you and Josh will have to fight over it.

    ReplyDelete