Monday, 11 February 2008

extra lbs

I am very lazy when it comes to exercise. I will procrastinate and procrastinate from procrastinating. But when I finally haul my ass out of bed and get into it, I will stick to it.So I worked out today, *sigh* I hate havig this extra weight. It means no buying of clothes :(. It does however mean no store fitting room mirrors. So there's a plus. I put on my soca and i get on my step machine and off I go. I just don't know how long it's going to take before I can feel confident enough to wear short shorts or a bikini. *Bigger Sigh* Maybe I'll be in shape to get to Trinidad next year for naked mas. I call it naked mas ok, it's just some nipple covers and sequins.
So off I go to find something to eat, cause I've just realised I've not actually eaten today.So please pray, wish, hope or whatever your religion dictates for me, that I will be able to drop the extra lbs and be sexified again. Preferably sometime soon. Thanks in advance :).

No comments:

Post a Comment