Thursday, 28 February 2008

better days ahead....one can hope

well I'm still not sleeping well. It seems that I've gone back to the way I was at the end of August of 2007. Not being able to sleep, mind ticking over about things too numerous to mention. I think my body is working over time to keep my mind occupied and therefore it's like my brain is hopped up on caffeine and can't shut off for a rest. It's really annoying, cause there is nothing good in this country on TV to watch while I'm up and ungodly hours tired but not sleepy.
I am also rather fed up with people coming online seeing me there and the first message from them is 'what are you doing up' or 'go in your bed'. Mfers are you paying my broadband, electricity or any other kind of bill that makes you feel that you have the right to ask me such fuckery? You know that old saying ....no not the one about nothing good to say, the one about empty barrels. Galong!
I am excited about Easter though, unfortunately I will not be in Bequia for Regatta, but there are going to be 2 really amazing movies on TV. I love love love 'The Wizard of Oz' frankly I'm obsessed. I am not sure why, maybe it's the message about soul searching , maybe it's the fact that it was one of the breakthrough technical advancements of it's day, maybe it's the score. But I love love love it. The other thing I'm extremely excited about is the adaptation of Terry Pratchett's "The Colour of Magic". I cannot wait to see this. In 2006 for the Christmas season they filmed, well they showed the adaptation of Prachett's "The Hogfather". It was soo good, visually stunning and true to the book, probably because Pratchett was on set and was very hands on with the scripting and casting. I'm really looking forward to this. :-) I'm just a big kid really.

No comments:

Post a Comment